Today is the first day of winter and the best way to celebrate is to bundle up, head outside and have a blast in the snow!
Here are some very fun things that you can do when the temperature drops and Jack Frost begins nipping at your nose!
20 Fun Winter Activities
- Have a snowball fight.
- Build a snowman.
- Go sledding.
- Catch snowflakes on your tongue.
- Make a snow angel.
- Roll down a snowy hill.
- Go ice-skating.
- Build a snow fort igloo.
- Eat an icicle.
- Go snowshoeing.
- Shovel for your neighbors.
- Take your dog for a winter walk.
- Go Christmas caroling.
- Drink hot chocolate on the porch.
- Play ice hockey.
- Collect pine cones.
- Try skiing.
- Play in the yard with flashlights after dinner.
- Ask a grown-up to build a winter bonfire and make s’mores.
- Take a stroll down your block at nighttime and pick the house that has the prettiest Christmas decorations.
What’s your favorite thing to do during the wintertime? Do you prefer to stay indoors our go outside? Tell us in the comments below!
Have fun and stay warm.