Hooray! It’s Springtime! The birds are chirping, the trees are blooming and it’s time to shake off those winter blahs and say hello to all that’s new.
There’s no time for boredom, so here are a few ideas to get your Spring springing!
20 Fun Spring Activities
- Fly a kite. It’s a breeze!
- Plant a veggie or flower garden. Remember: worms are a garden’s best friend!
- Jump in a puddle. Rainboots optional.
- Create a scavenger hunt. No cheating!
- Stop and smell the roses…or any other flower!
- Have a picnic. No ants allowed!
- Taste a new fruit or veggie. Delish!
- Take a walk. But bring an umbrella!
- Call your friends and play ball! Soccer, baseball, basketball – you choose!
- Go camping. Don’t forget to check out the stars!
- Go for a bike ride. Weeeee!
- Look for four-leaf clovers. Good luck!
- Get muddy! A little dirt never hurt!
- Blow bubbles. POPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
- Climb a tree…not too high!
- Draw some art…with sidewalk chalk.
- Visit a farmer’s market…and look for free samples!
- Listen to the rain….ahhhhh, soothing!
- Try bird watching. Robins and blue jays and crows, oh my!
- Re-arrange your room (don’t forget to clean it first!)
How do YOU like to celebrate Spring? Share your favorite ideas with us in the comments section below!