Happy last day of August!
We hope you had 31 days of awesome August fun! We sure did!
In case you missed any of it, here’s a short recap of what we shared, ate and did all month long!
What We Shared
- Words of wisdom like:
- We also shared that our new book (Trouble at Plantasy Land) would be released on October 18, 2016 – and we told you a little bit about The Great Zucchini
- And we shared that Little Rock Family Magazine selected our first book, Super Rootabilities, as one of their favorite books to inspire kids to be healthy.
What We Did
- We gave the Daily Herald some quick + easy + healthy breakfast ideas (and recipes) for those busy back-to-school mornings!
- We spent a super fun afternoon at District 123’s Back to School Extravaganza!
- And you may have noticed that we updated our Blog, making it easier for you to leave comments and find what you’re looking for fast!
What We Ate
Which recipe was your favorite this month? We couldn’t stop eating the Cacao Crispies, obviously! 😉
AND now that we have our snazzy new comments section, we’d love to hear from you! Tell us what made your August so awesome!
Until next time,